Thursday, August 19, 2010

One Busy Summer!!

ATLANTA, GEORGIA - June 2010


At the beginning of Summer, I had the opportunity to travel to CDC for a training workshop. I figured, why not take some family along with me on my journey? So, Cameron, my Mom and my Dad accompanied me on my trip!


We stayed on the Emory University Campus. It was beautiful and very close to many fun places. We drove to Decatur for dinner one evening, spent a day at Stone Mountain State Park and visited the Georgia Aquarium and The World of Coca-Cola. It was such a great time.


We all had a blast! Cameron was such a great traveler. He was so, so good on the plane and very, very good throughout our whole trip! He really loved Georgia and said that he wanted to go back there in 10 days.


Here are some pictures of the fun we had in Georgia.


























No comments:

Post a Comment