Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Down, But Not Out!

Poor Cameron has been sick for the last week! He had a horrible case of hand, foot and mouth disease. It can be caused by several different viruses and causes blistery ulcers all over in the mouth.



See those yucky sores in my poor baby's mouth? He couldn't eat or drink anything and I was worried that he would become dehydrated. But he survived and in the middle of it all, the cute little guy wanted to play some Guitar Hero!! Some stupid disease wasn't going to stop him from practicing to become a RoCkStAr!!!
His mouth is better, however, now he has a horrible sounding cough! Not a great beginning of the new year for him. I hope he gets better soon!!

1 comment:

  1. Poor little guy! I have been so worried about him! I am glad to see that that sickness is conquered now onto the next huh:-( I hope he gets better fast, we missed you at the iceskating activity!! Hopefully you will be there next month!! How are your shopping adventures going? Are you still doing it?

    ReplyDelete