Saturday, January 17, 2009

Great Deal!!


My friend Nicole has taught me a fabulous lesson....how to save money!!! It is so awesome! Just by going to pinchingyourpennies.com (PYP) and iheartwags.com (wags stands for Walgreens), I have been able to save so much money and it is really pretty easy!! It's also awesome that my fellow, money-saving girlfriends always share the news when they find any great deals. Thanks to all of you...you know who you are!

My deal today was at Albertson's. I went to PYP and made a grocery smarts shopping list of everything that I wanted from Albertsons. I picked up all of my merchandise and headed up to the checkout. My grand total for everything was $99.05. Then I gave the cashier my magic phone number for my preferred savings, along with my gi-normous stack of coupons! It was amazing to see how much money kept coming off of my bill. My final total was......drumroll please......$34.95!!!! I saved over $62! I love it!!


2 comments:

  1. I also purchased 2 salad kits, but didn't end up with them in the end. I just now realized that I was missing my salads 2 days later!! I was in the mood to make a yummy Caesar salad, went to the frig and it was no where to be found :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Other than the missing items, isn't it so cool to save money? I don't know what I'm going to do with 22 boxes of toothpaste, but I think it's awesome they were FREE!!!

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete