Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Saturday Night Fun with the AVIS Crew!





Saturday night, we had fun with some of the AVIS crew! However, it would have been even better if the WHOLE AVIS crew were there. We missed some of you! We watched football, ate some pizza and 7-layer dip, and played guitar hero and Wii. There were lots of little rugrats (I mean that in the nicest way possible as a term of endearment) running around and it was very, very noisy and I loved it!! Cameron found new friends in Morgan and Curty and Amber and Brayden taught Cameron how to do a backflip (with Morgan's help, of course)! Marley wanted to go home with Curtis and Morgan and be a sister to Shiloh, but I think that we will keep her. We kind of love her! I hope everyone can come over again sometime. And this time, the more, the merrier!



4 comments:

  1. sounds like you guys had fun i wish we could have come, but my babies greg and kade were realy sick! let us know the next time you get together and we will be there. i hope you plan on coming on sat to the GNO cause it will be fun to show off our skills of falling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry we weren't there Kim. I would have preferred your house to having an all-out argument with a horrible woman at a different party. We will be there next time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. KIM! I had so much fun! I love the pics I def wnat copies of those:-D We need to do that again sometime!!And Cameron is so dang CUTE! I love his little giggle! Thanks for the food and M&M's! And we will dog sit for you ANYTIME:-D

    ReplyDelete