Saturday, February 14, 2009

Surprise From My Hubby!!

So, I was feeling kinda sad that my hubby was going to be out of town on Valentine's Day :'( Then, on top of that, I get to work on Friday and I am pretty much the only person there for most of the day! What a bummer. Then, I was called down to the front desk. I thought that was a little strange, but headed on down. When I got off the elevator, I was totally surprised to see a box that unmistakingly contained some sort of flowers. I was excited. As soon as I got back upstairs to my office, I ripped open the box to find a dozen long stemmed roses!! It took a little bit of work for me to be able to enjoy these beautiful flowers...I had to unwrap them, cut the stems, fill the vase, add the flower food and then try my hand at arranging them in a suitable fashion. I think that I did a pretty good job and they look amazing!! They even look better the second day!!
Alan is so thoughtful to send me this beautiful token. I truly think I have one of the best husbands out there. I am very lucky! And although I would much rather have had him here with me, I had a pretty nice day!! Afterall, I got to look at these gorgeous roses!!
Thanks Al....I love you much!!!



3 comments:

  1. AHHH! That is the sweetest thing ever!! What a thoughtful guy to think of you even when he wasn't there! You got a good guy, Curtis however was very sad that Al did not think of him on Valentines day and that he did not send Curtis roses....ugh MaN LoVe:-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo Sweet!!! Glad to see there is still romance in this world

    ReplyDelete