Sunday, March 29, 2009

HaPpY BiRtHdAy JJ!!

Saturday night at Keys on Main was thee place to be!! JJ's spectacular birthday party!! Everyone had a great time and most people drank way too much, except me however, who had the fun (and I mean that...it really was fun) job of being the designated driver! Party-goers (that I knew) included....JJ and Casey (she had to leave though), Amber and TJ, Bradley, Al and myself! It was a great time....songs were sung, cupcakes were eaten, drinks were drank, Amber danced (on my lap!!), and JJ was sung to onstage!
FUN, FUN, FUN....Thanks for having a birthday JJ!! Many happy returns!








More pics of the party!!




1 comment:

  1. Looks like you all had a great time!! And sounds like to many drinks were had....I was kinda looking for a picture of Amber dancing on you?!? Oh the joys of to much alchohol:-D Way to be the DD!! Glad you guys had fun!!

    ReplyDelete