Sunday, March 8, 2009

I Want To Go Back & See It All Again!!

It has been nearly 3 years since my family and I traveled to the Mediterranean and I think it is already time for me to go back and see it all over again! We visited Rome, Venice, Naples, Pompeii, Barcelona, Dubrovnik, Sicily, Capri, Sorrento and Cannes. It was the trip of a lifetime!

Since I have been daydreaming about it lately, I just thought I would share some of the beauty with all of you. So, I have uploaded just a few the pictures below so you too can dream of being in those anciently amazing places!




2 comments:

  1. Ooohhh...this trip is on my bucket list. How about you and I ditch the old guys and go on a romantic get-away, just the two of us? I promise, no strings attached. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds great! I don't think that the old guys will mind, do you? When do we leave?

    ReplyDelete