Friday, March 13, 2009

Thomas & Friends!

My wonderful little boy just LOVES Thomas the Tank Engine, so when his grandma saw that he was coming here to SLC "Live on Stage", well, she immediately called for me to buy some tickets!
So, last night was the night of the BIG SHOW. Cameron had so much fun! At first, he wasn't too sure of the big trains (with big eyes that moved and mouths that actually talked), but he quickly came around to liking them.
I went in thinking that it would probably be kinda dumb, but I was pleasantly surprised. It was well done and definitely kept the kids attention! Audience participation was encouraged and once in a while, Cam would shout out something (I still have a bit of a hard time translating his dialect) and do some of the train actions with his arms. It was really cute!
He, of course, got spoiled with a new T-shirt, a plate and a crazy straw! He was in heaven seeing all of his favorite trains....Thomas, Gordon, Percy and James! It was a great night out with Cameron and grandma!



2 comments:

  1. Im so glad you had fun! I thought the same thing when i took my boys to walking with dinosaurs i thought it would be pretty dumb but it was actually quite interesting and cool. dont you just love when you child has such strong interest in something its so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O these are cute pictures! I remember Thomas the train....that was a long time ago though I didn't know he was still a thing. Glad you guys had fun Cam is so adorable! I love his Thomas the train shirt!

    ReplyDelete