Sunday, March 8, 2009

My Trip to Walgreens


So, I have had amazing deals before at Walgreens, but this one takes the cake for me! I got....2 jumbo packs of Huggies, a giant pack of Huggies wipes, 4 12 packs of Coke products, a Glade lasting impressions holder, a Glade Sense and Spray holder, 2 cans of almonds, 1 aquafresh, a bottle of Jet Dry, a box of Electrasol gelpacs, some Garnier Fructis hair gel, a deoderant and 3 packs of gum! I had $9 of register rewards to use with all of my coupons. I also had a gift card from Walgreens rebates of $19. My final total came to $12. I then got back $15 in register rewards and I claimed $1 on a rebate, therefore bringing my grand total to.....-$4! I made a profit of $4 on all of this stuff! I was paid to buy this stuff! Pretty cool. Just had to share it with people that will appreciate it as much as I did.

1 comment:

  1. Don't you love free stuff! I wish that I had seen the deals sooner. I might try to buy some diapers for my sister on Saturday. FYI, Walgreen's restocks with shipments on Fridays and Saturday mornings. Great deal!

    ReplyDelete