Thursday, March 5, 2009

Picture Tag #1

I seem to be caught in a game of endless picture tag!! It sounds like lots of fun, so here I go. This is my picture tag #1 for Angie! My 6th folder is my birthday folder and the 6th picture is described below.

This is my sweet nephew, Carter. It was his 6th birthday party. He turned 6 on January 2nd. We had a great time at his birthday, eating Spongebob cake and smacking around a pinata! He is such a cutie and he is a super nice & very sweet kid!

Now, I have very few friends with blogs, so guess what? I'm tagging some of you again! I'm tagging.....Nikki, Angie, Deanna, Morgan and JoDee. This could go on forever, so if you don't want to do it, I will understand. However, if you want to keep playing, this time post the 2nd picture in your 5th folder!

No comments:

Post a Comment